Oh honey, that’s just how old houses are. They settle. They sometimes creak or groan, or quietly weep, or demand blood sacrifice in voices that sounds like the fluttering wings of a thousand moths. It’s just the house settling. For whatever it can get. Go back to sleep.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
It only takes about 5 minutes, and you won’t regret it!
Another great reddit no sleep story.
This one will really shock you.
by reddit user invictus1988
JESUS BLOODY CHRIST
hex girls from Scooby doo
THE ORIGINAL QUEENS
Greetings, I am the cephalogoat, or the kraken, if you prefer, and welcome to my infodump horror blog. Oh, who am I? Well, here are a few things about me that I’m willing to divulge:
This is Monmouth the fish creature! He’s a critter who loves to travel and sight see. He’s been to the rocky shores of Innsmouth, the beaches of Amity Island and the murky waters of the Black Lagoon, to the swampy Louisiana Holland laboratory ( what’s left of it) and the beautiful waters of Camp Crystal Lake. Monmouth has seen some crazy stuff! He loves to spend his time lightly brushing the feet of fearful swimmers and blowing bubbles to creep them out as well. Monmouth loves a good fried catfish!
This doll is handmade using cast urethane from original sculptures, a hand sewn faux fur and fleece body. This doll is not articulated, it is a floppy style doll stuffed with polyfill with his body and paws weighted to give a realistic heft.
Monmouths necklace is made from fish bones, shells, pewter beads and a glass bottle filled with amethyst chunks and more shells.
12” tall seated.
As with all of my original dolls, this piece will come with a signed and dated etched wooden tag marking it as one of my one of a kind critters.
This is a piece of artwork intended for adult collectors. It can be played with and cuddled a little but please treat it with care to prevent scuffs. Clean any cast parts with a slightly damp cloth, do not use solvents. Fur can be combed and styled if desired.
I do not take on commissioned work. Please be sure to read all of my shop’s policy/FAQ page before you buy. By buying from my store you agree to comply with all store policies.